Our commitment to your Privacy
Mink Send Pty Ltd (“we”, “our” or “us”) deals with information privacy in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the “Privacy Act”) and the Australian Privacy Principles (the “APPs”).
What Personal Information do we collect?
By accessing, using or interacting with our Services, you may volunteer or otherwise provide to us the following types of Personal Information, including but not limited to:
- Contact details, such as your name, address, email address and phone number;
- Registration or login information to enable you to access and use the Services;
- Payment information including credit card details;
- Sensitive information, as defined by the Privacy Act, that you volunteer or otherwise provide to us;
- Any other personal information that you volunteer or otherwise provide to us; and
What other information do we collect?
In addition to the Personal Information outlined above, we may collect the following types of other information from you when you access, use or interact with our Services:
(a) Location information if you permit us to access this information through your device.
(b) Device information including your IP address, web browser type, operating system version, phone carrier and manufacturer, application installations, device identifiers, mobile advertising identifiers, and push notification tokens.
(c) Usage Information. To help us understand how you use our Services and to help us improve them, we receive information about your interactions with our Services, such as the ads you click on, pages or other content you view, the searches you conduct, purchases you make, your comments, and the dates and times of your visits.
(d) Information from Cookies and Similar Technologies. We and third-party partners collect information using cookies, pixel tags, or similar technologies. Our third-party partners, such as analytics and advertising partners, may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across different services. Cookies are small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to our Services. Please review your web browser’s “Help” file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete or choose not to accept cookies from the Service, you may not be able to utilize the features of the Service to their fullest potential.
(e) Widget Information. Other websites may integrate LANA’s widgets (such as LANA Webchat). When you visit a site with a LANA widget embedded, we may receive certain information about you, including information about the web page you visited, your IP address, and other information about your device. LANA and the widget can recognize you across websites containing LANA’s widgets, and the widget may be used to show personalized content or advertising. We know when you interact with a widget, and websites containing the widgets may receive this information.
(f) Text Information. We may facilitate text messages between you and your customers. In the process, we may receive information about these communications, such as the date and time of the SMS message, the parties’ phone numbers, and the content of any SMS messages.
(g) User feedback. We receive information about review and surveys and give clients information about ratings and reviews.
(h) Information from Third Party Services. If you choose to link our Services to a third-party account, we may receive information about you, including your profile information, photo, and use of the third-party account.
(i) Other Third Parties. We may receive additional information about you from third parties such as data or marketing partners.
Cookies and other Personal Information collected via our Website(s)
When we provide you with our products and services via our website(s), we want to make them as useful as possible. When delivering services over the internet it is common practice to store small amounts of information on your computer or phone. This information is stored by your web browser in small files called cookies. Cookies serve a number of possible purposes, including:
- to speed up websites by avoiding sending the same information every time;
- to measure general usage of the website to help us improve our website(s) and other services;
- to recognise returning visitors so we can highlight new/changed information since your last visit.
There are two main types of cookies, namely first party and third party:
- First party cookies – these are our own cookies, controlled directly by us and used to provide information about general usage of our website(s).
- Third party cookies – these are cookies used by other companies’ tools which we are using to enhance our website(s), for example Google Analytics and Facebook Like buttons have their own cookies, which are controlled by them.
You can block/remove cookies using your browser settings.
By accessing our website(s) and/or downloading information our internet service provider also may collect and store information relating to and generated by your visit. This information may include your internet address, domain name and date and time of access, and effectively forms a record of your visit.
Collection of your Personal Information
We only collect your Personal Information for the purposes of conducting and carrying on our business as a provider of marketing related products and services.
Where we collect your Personal Information we may do so from a range of sources including, but not limited to:
(a) from you; or
(b) from your authorised representatives; or
(c) from recruitment agencies (if you are applying for employment).
Use of your Personal Information
We will only use your Personal Information collected through your use, access and interaction with our Services for the following purposes
- To provide, maintain, improve, and enhance our Services;
- To communicate with you, provide you with updates and other information that you request, respond to comments and questions, and otherwise provide customer support;
- To personalize and improve your experience on our Services, such as presenting tailored content;
- For marketing purposes, such as customizing and communicating informational or product offerings, promotions, and advertising materials that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you;
- To send you text messages and push notifications in connection with the Services;
- To facilitate transactions and payments in connection with the Services;
- To de-identify and aggregate information collected through the Services and use it for any lawful purpose;
- To find and prevent fraud, and respond to trust and safety issues that may arise;
- For compliance purposes, including enforcing our Terms and Conditions or other legal rights, or as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or as requested by any judicial process or governmental agency; and
- For other purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time the information is collected.
By subscribing to any of the Services, you consent to us using your Personal Information, such as your email address, to directly market our Services to you. You may opt out of receiving any marketing communications from us at any time.
Disclosure of your Personal Information
We may disclose your Personal Information collected through your use, access and interaction with our Services to third parties, including to third parties who provide services to us. This may include:
- Vendors and Service Providers. We may disclose any information we receive about you with vendors and service providers retained by us in connection with the provision of our Services.
- Third Party App Integrations. If you connect a third-party application to our Services, we may disclose your information with that third party.
- Advertising Partners. We work with third party advertising partners to show you ads that we think may interest you. These advertising partners may set and access their own cookies, pixel tags and similar technologies on our Services and they may otherwise collect or have access to information about you which they may collect over time and across different online services. Some of our advertising partners are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (http://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1#!/) or the Digital Advertising Alliance (http://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN). If you do not wish to receive personalized ads, please visit their opt-out pages to learn more about how you may opt out of receiving web-based personalized ads from member companies. You can access any settings offered by your mobile operating system to limit ad tracking or you can install the AppChoices mobile app to learn more about how you may opt out of personalized ads in mobile apps.
- Analytics Partners. We use web analytics services such as Google Analytics to collect and process certain analytics data. These services may also collect information about your use of other websites, apps, and online resources. You can learn about Google’s practices by going to https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/, and opt-out of them by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Social Networking Platforms and Other Online Services. Our Services allow you to, upon your direction, share information with social networking services, such as Facebook, Instagram, and Yelp. You understand and agree that the use of your information by any social networking websites will be governed by the privacy policies of these third-party platforms and your settings on that platform. We encourage you to review their privacy policies.
- We may disclose your information to non-affiliated third parties for marketing purposes. If you would like to opt out of such disclosures, please contact us at [email protected]
We will only disclose your personal information to a third party when:
- The disclosure is made for the primary purpose for which it was collected or for related purposes;
- We are required or authorised by law or by a court or tribunal to do so;
- Having regard to the nature of the information or the circumstances of collection, we believe you would reasonably expect us to make the disclosure; or
- The disclosure is made in connection with the consideration, negotiation, or completion of a corporate transaction in which we are acquired or merged with another company or we sell, liquidate, or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets; or
- You have provided your consent.
This may include providing your information to third parties that are located outside of Australia as part of operating our business. If your personal information is transferred outside Australia, we will do so in accordance with Australian Privacy Principle 8.
Storing your Personal Information
We may store your Personal Information:
- Electronically on our internet servers and databases; and/or
- Physically at our business premises.
We take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, unauthorised access, misuse, alteration, loss or disclosure of your Personal Information. This includes security over physical and electronic storage facilities and premises, computer and network security measures and password access to secure servers.
We not accept any liability in respect of, and we are unable to guarantee against, all acts of unauthorised access to, misuse, loss, alteration or disclosure of your Personal Information that are not reasonably foreseeable or preventable.
Your choices with respect to the privacy of your information
You can control the information that you disclose in connection with your access, use and interaction with our Services in the following way:
(a) Community Features. The Services include sharing features, review submission features, chat areas, message boards, e-mail functions, messaging services, file communities, polls, surveys, and other services (collectively, the “Community Features”). We provide these Community Features subject to the Terms and Conditions, and the community guidelines. By using any of the Community Features, you acknowledge and agree that information you post or otherwise make public will be available to the public. To change whether certain information is publicly available, you can adjust the settings in your account.
(b) Location Information. You can prevent your device from sharing precise location information at any time through your device’s operating system settings.
(c) Marketing Communications. You can unsubscribe from our promotional emails via the link provided in the emails. Even if you out-out of receiving promotional messages from us, you will continue to receive administrative messages from us.
(d) Do Not Track. There is no accepted standard on how to respond to Do Not Track signals, and we do not respond to such signals.
If you choose not to provide us with information that we require from you in order to provide you with the Services, some features of our Services may not work as intended.
Access to your Personal Information and Complaints Procedure
Under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), you have certain rights to access the Personal Information we collect and hold about you.
You have a right to access, and amend or correct, your personal information in certain circumstances. If you have a query about access to or amendment of your personal information, please contact us.
How to contact us about Privacy
Page Last Updated: 16 August 2021