How Secure Is LANA? Is My Business Data Safe With LANA?
LANA is built with Google Cloud as the backend and uses Firebase Realtime Database. Firebase Realtime Database is a cloud-hosted database, and we have implemented reasonable securities to ensure your data is safe within the databases.
Tested Cloud Infrastructure
With a secure-by-design infrastructure, LANA makes the most of having multiple layers of defenses to protect cloud infrastructure. This infrastructure doesn’t rely on a single technology for security, but rather many levels including:
- Rigorous security practices
- Communications to the cloud infrastructure are encrypted in transit
- Identities, users, and services are firmly authenticated
- Data stored on our infrastructure is encrypted at rest
Encryption By Default, at rest and in transit
At LANA, we encrypt data at rest and in transit which means data is protected while it’s traveling from one location to another. Data is likewise protected when it’s ‘at rest’, that is when it is not in motion such as data stored on a device or hard drive.
Cloud infrastructure has been designed and is managed in alignment with such regulations and standards:
- ISO / IEC 27001 / 27017 / 27018 / 27701
- SOC 1 / 2 / 3
- PCI DSS
- FedRAMP certifications
- Alignment with HIPAA, GDPR, and CCPA.
LANA values the security of your information. We have implemented reasonable security measures that are designed to protect the information we maintain. Though due to our Services being hosted electronically, we can make no guarantees as to the security or privacy of your information.
For further information on data privacy and security related to LANA on:
- Information We Collect
- How We Use The Information We Collect
- How We ShareThe Information We Collect